We each have different needs when it comes to our health. To find our way to true wellness, we need the tools to be self-aware, create balance, and support our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. With decades of experience in healthcare and a client-centered practice, Kate Shelest supports her clients to find the tools to empower them on their journey.
She is excited to offer holistic services through Synapse Integral Health Inc, actively integrating current concepts of Integral Health, Consciousness, Primary Prevention, and Health Promotion into her unique practice.
'The best part of my work is that I can take more time with my clients," Kate says. “It’s important for me to know what’s important to them. Everyone has different values and beliefs, and my holistic practice honors this..”
With a 'go-forward' approach, her intention is to fully support you in discovering new ways of being in context to your goals and realities.
Kate believes in the Team approach when supporting her clients and will not hesitate to refer to other Health Care providers to address issues outside her scopes of practice.
- Integral Coaching™
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™
- Langara College Instructor: Trauma and Somatic Based Integrative Energy Healing™ & Biofield Science
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Long Term Care Case Management
- Palliative Care and Hospice
Acquired Brain Injury Vocational Rehab
- MA in Integral Health (c) CIHS
- Integral Associate Coaching® certification
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing ™ certification: Langara College
- Bachelor of Nursing Science: UVIC
- Vocational Rehab Counselling Certification: Seneca College Ontario
- British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association: Vice President
- American Holistic Nurses Association: Member